Custom Locker Maker
Full Job Description:
A custom locker maker will produce quality athletic lockers used by professional sports teams to
specification by reading drawings and replicating past designs using hand tools and woodworking
machines while having a strong knowledge of workshop practices, procedures, techniques, tools,
equipment, quality control and safety equipment. Dedication to quality craftsmanship is essential in this
• Read blueprints, drawings and schematics.
• Use CNC, edge bander and boring machine, jigs, templates, rulers, assortment of clamps,
• Cut and detail wood for production.
• Cut, drill, sand or plane materials for appropriate fit.
• Ensure fittings and other hardware components are correct and of good quality.
• Attach fittings and other components to finished cabinetry.
• Maintain equipment.
• Maintain clean and safe work environment.
• Perform onsite installation of lockers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of carpentry.
• Knowledge of safe operation of hand and power tools.
• Understanding of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
• Effective verbal, written and listening communications skills.
• Ability to operate machinery, CNC, edge bander and boring machine
• Ability to lift and carry objects 75 lbs.
• Manual dexterity required to use power and hand tools.
• Flexible hours.
• Frequently noisy working environment.
• Use of PPE, including safety glasses, hearing protection and steel toe boots required.
Please contact us for more information about career opportunities with Prolocker!